Scott, To Be Certain

DISCOURSE, DIGRESSION AND DIATRIBE FOR YOUR DAILY DIGESTION

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Legacy of Casey Donovan

S2BC hereby spews forth profuse apologies for its slackness last week.

I can't really offer anything which qualifies as an excuse other than to lament my pathetic status as "employed". Being employed is really not my idea of fun, and would never be, even if a list of my absolute preferred ideas of fun were topped by "being employed".

But, even though I often fervently wish I could stop living enjoy "being employed", there are some things that nonetheless remain capable of arousing feelings of happiness in me.

One of those things is Australian Idol, which I will provide some views on shortly.

Another is Chanel Cole, pictured below at the ARIAs.



I adore Chanel with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, even if the direction of her post-Idol music career is a little bit shit. And even if her list of absolute preferred ideas of fun appears to be topped by "dinner".

Speaking of Casey Donovan. Girl. To quote one of your songs, "What's Going On?" Although novel fashion statements are appreciated, probably the one statement that remains dubious for a person whose eating habits are front-page news is carrying a lunchbox instead of a handbag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home