Scott, To Be Certain

DISCOURSE, DIGRESSION AND DIATRIBE FOR YOUR DAILY DIGESTION

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Perfect Bottom

Is this perhaps the best Bottom Two ever?



Unfortunately, the shithead on the right survived to massacre another song while the previously insufferable precocious upstart on the left farewelled the competition in a most unexpectedly humble and honest fashion.

However, in the opinion of this reviewer, the night belonged to Roxane.

In response to an earnest enquiry by Andrew G as to her performance on Sunday, Roxy harked back to her halcyon red light days with the following double-header.

"The most important thing is to just pleasure yourself up there."

WTF? And then, impossibly:

"And I felt really good when I came off-stage."

I'm not making this shit up.

Is there an Inside Idol Uncut?


All By Herself: Roxy's pelvic floor gets the onstage treatment

4 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger The Student said…

    I bet Roxy goes RIGHT ORF!

    Milly is due to go nice and early, she has been so effing dull, Dan Spillane too. Boring.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Adem With An E said…

    I am so glad i'm not the only one who seemed to question Roxy's pleasure quote...

     
  • At 5:12 PM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, sorry to disappoint you, but the ChipMuppet said 'please myself' NOT 'pleasure myself'.

    But, you can think she said pleasure if you want...Whatever gets you gets you through the night.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Scott said…

    Dude, that was SO earlier this week! And I'm sorry to learn of your stutter, Anonymous.

    But thank you anyway for going back and re-watching your tape to catch me out!

    (Obviously I'll be going straight home to see if you're right.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home