Scott, To Be Certain

DISCOURSE, DIGRESSION AND DIATRIBE FOR YOUR DAILY DIGESTION

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sickly Muskrat



The departure of Icky Muskrat from our Idol screens elicited zero attention from S2BC but the Border Mail didn't miss a beat.

In addition to banging on about Sickly Icky's ill health - which marred his performance of Feel and nearly caused him to withdraw ("Fucking shame" - Robbie & Lavina Williams) - the article provides disturbing visual evidence that Icky IS ACTUALLY 50 YEARS OLD.



Given the competition's upper age limit of 38, I understand this to be FRAUD, by anyone's standard, including The Law's.

I am currently drafting a statement seeking "damages" (all votes refunded for a shithouse competiton unjustly badged as the best ever), "restitution" (better singers returned to the competition - not you Lisa, you can STAY IN BLOODY ALBURY) as well as "specific performances" from these people:



Oh my goodness, did I just try to incorporate legal jargon into this blog?

It's time to go home... Scott.

Enjoy Cup weekend - as always, my money's on Hilary Swank for Tuesday's race.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, November 04, 2006, Blogger weasel said…

    You have such a talent for pictoral comparisons.

    I prefer to call Ricky 'Musky Jockstrap', but that's just cause I WANT TO DO HIM.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger KT said…

    I would choose Ricky's attack of the whacky eyes over Dean "I'm Expressing My Spiritual Heritage" Geyer's melodrama any day of the week. Grrrrr.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Ashlee said…

    Don't you be knocking my local newspaper. They make them smart on the Border. Albury Wodonga respect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home